firstname.lastname@example.org / 083 458 1228
(Medical aid Approved)
(Leg compression also available)
• Arm sleeve with gentle compression for lymphatic relief - compression class 2 (Class 1 as well as 3-6 available on the market).
• Supportive Treatment of Lymphoedema in the arm
• Full length arm sleeve with contoured upper end for lymphatic relief
• Comfortable edging with silicone coating (Silicone Grip Top)
• The shaped hand section prevents swelling of the hand
• The arm sleeve is easy to put on due to the soft, burled fabric
• Arm sleeves without mitten (glove) as well as seperate hand pieces also available.
• Burled structured compression sleeves has a massaging effect and actively promotes the circulation of blood in the skin
• Gradiented compression sleeves work lymph towards the higer part of the limb, assisting in drainage whilst preventing exsesive fluid build-up.
• Effective moisture transport ensures a pleasant skin milieu
• Only short stretch bandaging shoul be used for the treatment of lymphendema.
• Correct measurement will indicate the size of bandaging needed in each individual case.
• The correct size should be selected by trained specialist personnel and should not be too tight